So I went to Green All-American Vegetarian and Nami tonight! Now, if you haven't been to either of these places, you should go, whether you're a vegan or not, just go. It's so good. So good.
I had the bufallo wings as an appetizer, then I had the Singapore Orange, which had house fries tofu, broccoli, carrots, zucchini, and brown rice all tossed in an orange glaze/sauce.
For dessert, I had a vegan cheesecake topped with strawberries and whipped cream (also 100% vegan from Nami).
I was definitely prepared to take pictures but I only remembered after I left the restaurant. Have no fear though, I'll be going back soon anyways!
Day 2 of being vegan isn't all that bad, I'm exited to see what the next day will bring.
Tomorrow, I will be getting blood drawn to test my cholesterol levels so that I can compare now and the end of the year.
Vegan out!
P.S. Definitely check out Green and Nami. It's just north of McDowell on 7th St.
http://greenvegetarian.com
No comments:
Post a Comment