Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1:

Hello all,

Happy new year :)

So I decided to go vegan in the 2014 year!

I'm not exactly sure of the reason why I'm doing it except maybe I just felt like doing it. 

Today started off great: I had a tsoynami from Nami: soy ice cream with Newman's Mint Oreos, chocolate syrup, and coconut in it for breakfast (I know, not the most nutritious, but it was definitely delicious). Then went to lunch and had amazing food: coconut curry chickpea soup, lentil soup, falafel, garlic red potatoes, and hummus with pitas. Such a feast! 

I'm very excited for this new year as a vegan! 

P.S. I won't be that vegan that starts preaching about how bad of a person you are if you're not vegan. I'm doing me and everyone should do whatever they want. Like I said, my reason is solely based off the fact that I wanted to be a vegan. I mean I love a good burger, I mean, gyros are my favorite thing to eat for God's sake, but I want to try it out for the fun of it. Unfortunately, animals are still going be slaughtered. Meat and dairy production is a profitable business. It's simply the reality of life. 

Join me on this adventure, I'll be sharing recipes soon too!

Vegan out!


No comments:

Post a Comment